jeudi 28 mai 2009

Questions for Rafa: how does it feel to break Borg's record at Roland Garros

Borg


Because you have never lost a match at Roland Garros do you feel more and more pressure the longer you remain undefeated? Steve, Yorkshire
RN: No, not really. I feel the same. I only look at what comes ahead of me, not behind.


Is your left arm bigger and stronger than your right?
Claire, Berkshire
RN: Now that I look at it it is bigger...


How does it feel to beat Bjorn Borg's record of 28 unbeaten matches in Paris?
Caverley, Chichester
RN: I actually don't pay too much attention to that. I suppose those numbers are for the day when I retire. Now I only look at this tournament.

Do you plan to go to South Africa next year to watch Spain try and win the World Cup? Javidan, New York
RN: I would love to but I don't think I'll have time.


You have won so many titles in your career, what makes you keep wanting to win more?
Lorraine, UK
RN: I love the competition and I love tennis. That gives me the motivation and also the fact that I see I can win.


According to Nikolay Davydenko the courts in Paris are much faster this year. Do you agree?
Leana
RN: I don't really feel much difference but the conditions today where a bit heavier due to the weather.


What is the bravest thing you've ever done?
Trisha Slade, London
RN: I don't really know. I suppose what I do in tennis?


Do you use the same locker as you have done in previous years?
Zainab
RN: Yes I do, or at last nearby... Let's put it this way, same area...


If you were stuck on a desert island name one thing you'd want to have with you. It can't be a person.
Louise
RN: I prefer not be stuck on that... :-)

Aucun commentaire: