mardi 26 mai 2009

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Slow start is nothing to be worried about, I will get better

Hi everyone.

2_rafael_nadal360 TODAY'S MATCH. Probably with the answers to your questions on this section I have said it all. Not too many questions about my match today and probably it is better like this. I didn't play great, didn't feel that comfortable on the court as I should have but in the end what counts is that I managed to win. I have to say that also last year I had a bad start. Clearly it is not only because of my but also because the way my opponent, Marcos [Daniel] today, played. As I say, I have had slow starts also in previous years and I am fine with it. Sure I need to improve and get better.


MY EARLY ARRIVALS. Some people ask why did I arrive so early to Roland Garros. Well, I arrived already on Wednesday night so that I could get a good practice on Thursday where I played an exhibition match here in Paris. I like to come early to tournaments. There are not that many tournaments where I arrive late, OK... I arrived on Monday to Queen's in the last 3 years... but I have a good excuse there... When I come to back to back tournaments and I managed to get to the finals I obviously arrive a bit late but if not I arrive early to get used to the conditions where I will be playing. Specially at Grand Slams I like to arrive very early.

Aucun commentaire: