samedi 30 mai 2009

I am starting to get back to my best at Roland Garros

Nadal

Hi everyone,

Short one today since I got pretty late to the hotel to do this blog tonight. I was supposed to come back from the site pretty fast after the match and all the media conference and interviews but stayed there doing some work with my physio Rafa Maymo. In the end I got back around 8.30 pm and by the time we went out for dinner it was 10 pm. The time simply goes very fast (in all senses) so here I am at almost 1 am writing this blog.

We went to one of my favourite restaurants here in Paris and had one of the best Tuna steaks I have ever eaten. Really good. We were 10 people tonight so what it looked like a late dinner with only a few turned into a typically Spanish late dinner with 10 people around a table. It was good that it was that late otherwise I am sure we would have not found place to eat almost anywhere.

I normally don't eat that late, maximum to go out is 9.30 pm which is late for most of you, right? By the way, I remember an interview I did earlier in Rome this year and when a journalist asked me about the things that get me upset and I said jokingly that my uncle Toni wants me to go earlier for dinner so I can come back to the hotel earlier to get more rest. Today Toni was with us and he didn't complain much for going so late :-). In the end there are not that many things that get me upset... and that was reported every where....

Regarding my match, I really felt great today on court. As I said in the past days, the slow start that I had was nothing new. I always had these kind of starts here and now with the first 3 matches played I am feeling more comfortable playing.

Thanks.

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: