dimanche 31 mai 2009

Catch the cheats but let us have our privacy too

Nadal.385x185

Hi Everyone,

I am writing this blog today with a lot of will to talk about my press conference yesterday. It was all questions about the Anti-doping controls in tennis. But I am not going to talk much about this yet since I think it would be quite a long post. I am going to leave it for tomorrow in the case I win and that I will have more time to write about it.

In any case, some people tell me that I should not be talking about these things. I know it might not be politically correct and that it doesn't benefit me in any way. Why? Because some people might think I don't want to have controls or whatever. Wrong. That is COMPLETELY wrong. I am in favour of a clean sport and to have controls to catch the cheaters in case there are any (I believe tennis is a very clean sport). But I do ask for a bit of respect with our privacy and the right that we have under the law to have that bit of privacy. As I say maybe I will explain all this tomorrow and I will say, once again, what I think, because I am convinced about it.

So, today I simply had a normal easy practice day. Nothing really special. Well yes, I did have some time in the afternoon to have a little walk in Paris and even went shopping for something I needed. I don't say what it was so that you have some more questions to ask for tomorrow :-)

Many thanks

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: