mercredi 27 mai 2009

Questions for Rafa: who will you be supporting in the Champions League final?

Nadal_and_flag_385


We know you support Real Madrid and Manchester United, but your uncle famously played for Barcelona. So who will you be supporting in the Champions League final?

Jackie, London

RN: Hi Jackie, tricky question? The answer is easy, I am Spanish so I would like to see the Spanish team win. I like ManU a lot and I always play with them at Play Station but Barcelona is Spain so I will cheer for them. If they would be playing another team not Spanish, I would support them. It will be an interesting match.

Where do you plan to watch the match?
Kate, Wigan

RN: Well I have been scheduled last match tomorrow so it could be I watch it on-site after my match. If not I plan to watch it at my hotel with my team and other players staying there as well.

Who's better at football, you or Andy Murray?
Robert, Wapping

RN: I don't know. Good question. We both like football a lot and I see him paying foot-tennis too. He's pretty good.

Who do you want Real Madrid to buy this summer?
Pepe, Valencia

RN: I don't know. I have my favorite players but this has to be done professionally and with an idea of team according to budgets. Too difficult to answer like this.

What do you think of the Harry Potter movies? Have you watched any of them?
Nicole Chia, Singapore

RN: I have seen a couple, not all of them. I liked them.

Do you think that gamesmanship is a necessary part of sporting success.
Emma

RN: Absolutely. this is very important. In the end sport is a game, tennis is a game. When it's over, it's over and the competition stays on-court.

Do you that Roger Federer becoming a father will have an impact on his tennis (negative or positive)?
Julia

RN: I don't know, you wuld have to ask him and ask those who have been tennis players and had babies. I would think so in a positive way.

What are some of your favourite websites that you like to visit?
Zainab Sairafi

RN: I always look at the press, sport press to see what's going on. I also look at other websites of things that I like.

Are you happy with changes made this year by the ATP? Is there a way to make the schedule less demanding for players?
Gwen

RN: Not many changes to be honest. The calendar last year was a bit crazy, but specially for being an Olympic year. I would have liked Monte Carlo to stay as a Mandatory Event but in the end almost every top player was there anyway.

You have said that you really like your new pink outfit. Does it disappoint you that you can only wear white at Wimbledon?
Ashvini, London

RN: No, it doesn't. I like this outfit but I also know that Wimbledon has it's rules so I respect that.

Aucun commentaire: