lundi 25 mai 2009

Greetings from Paris - it's good to be back talking to my fans

2_rafa_360_480298g Hello everyone,

Back in Paris. Back to play Roland Garros and I was kindly asked to write again this blog. Thank you again for the opportunity you bring me and let me say I have to admit that I was very reluctant to write it again. It is not easy to find words or things to talk about during these - hopefully - two weeks. Because that is the thing, I will be writing this while I stay in Paris playing. That's why I hope it is two weeks. If on Tuesday night there is no more blog that would mean I have lost my first match, my first round here at Roland Garros.

So I hope what I say is not taken too serious or to not serious. I am someone who doesn't go too deep to talk about things openly. I can be very open with my team, with my family these weeks, but kind of reserved with the rest of the World. So what I write about is basically about my day, about how's been, what I've done, who did I practice with, what did I eat, what did I do to "kill" those hours that I spend waiting to play my next match or waiting for my next practice... Those things that are part of my work, of my routine, that clearly are not interesting enough to be written by the media in their normal reports. They have to write about a tournament that has 128 man and 128 women that are competing here this week.

So that's why I write this blog, so that my fans, those who want to know everything about what I do, they can be informed.

So, here I am and tomorrow my first round match. I got here already Wednesday night and I am ready to start the tournament. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks or muchas gracias.

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: