vendredi 29 mai 2009

Anxious for revenge on Lleyton for a golf thrashing

Rafa_nadal_385x225

Hello everyone,

Had a nice day today. I like the fact to play the match the day before and today simply wake up thinking I have to go to the tournament site to practice and work on some specific things. I say this since yesterday with the rain there we could have not finished the match. I said it yesterday and I repeat it today. It is very inconvenient at a tournament like this to have to play everyday. Like this, with no play today, things are easier since I just got to the courts in the morning, practiced at 11am, ate, and attended a promotional activity with the Balearic Islands people and government.

You all know, the ones who follow me, that I am always referring to the Balearic Island as my favourite place for holidays. I really like the place, and I am lucky to have been born there since I have it right there. Sure that there are a lot of places out there in the world that are really nice and interesting, but I am honest, very honest when I say that my favorite place are the Balearic Islands. I find it a place where you can find almost everything. Nice weather, nice locations like beaches, cities, culture, food, nice people... in the end this is it. So believe me I am honest when I say this. And I went to their gig today since I am also collaborating with them in the promotion of the islands. Tourism is very important there, the main industry, so it just makes sense.

Well, tomorrow more competition for me and a great match for the fans. I play Lleyton Hewitt who by the way I like a lot as a person. I have had the chance to know him these years I have been playing and he has always been very nice to me, and I am very thankful. Maybe the only exception is when we played golf last year in Miami and he literally killed me... Since them we haven't played again and I am really looking forward to that. But seriously now, tomorrow it will be a great match, I am sure, and I am really excited about this one.

Thanks all.
Rafa

Aucun commentaire: