mardi 19 janvier 2010

Q&R avec Rafa

Q: WHEN you come to Australia for the Oz Open do you do anything in your extra time? Do you go sightseeing?
Also, do you have a favourite colour? Good Luck!

Jayde Page

I don't really have time to go sightseeing. To be honest we don't have much time to even go out of the hotel.

RAFA, when and how did you begin your traditions before and during a match, for example, putting your drink bottles in the right spot etc?

David Cristiano, Melbourne

I've always had something and they increased with time. Now i am working on decreasing them ...

WHAT is the hardest element of your fitness to keep up when you're getting ready for big events like this?
Good luck, you are my favourite player and I hope to go watch you at the Open.

Mickey Daly


The hardest is to do all the work to get here and maintain the condition during all the year.

WHAT are you're thoughts on the idea of a tennis World Cup to replace the Davis Cup? Thanks!

Lisa Grebe, USA

I like the idea to play a World Cup but there is a lot of work in front to make it happen.

HEY Rafa, Just wondering, as you grew up did you just star at tennis, or was there another sport in your life?

Mat Snegegrail

I also played soccer/football.

WHICH player do you most look forward to playing?

Sandy

My next rival. To try to play another match after, and another ...

HOLA Rafa! I want to know if you take notice of fans who dress up courtside? And if so, do you like it? Good Luck!

Isabella

Sometimes i do. Like last night, when at the warm-up some Aussies were saying funny things. I also saw the way they were dressed.

IF you decided to return to school, just for fun, which subject matter would you want to study?

Amanda, USA

Uffffff. Not sure ... I never enjoyed that much studying. I always wanted to play and do sports.

RAFA, I'm eight years old and you are the reason why I play tennis. You are a great inspiration to me. I just wanted to know how many hours a day you would train each day when you were eight.

Good luck for the tournament. I cant wait until you are No.1 again.

Marcus

Two hours of fun!

HI Rafa, How does your body feel like compared to this time last year going into the first slam of the year. You appeared to have stripped down, less weights, more cardio. Would that be right?

Adam Dean, Townsville

My body is the same, believe me. Same weight, same height. Don't believe everything you read!


HI Rafa, I enjoy watching your games. Who was your tennis idol when you were growing up ? Good luck in the Australian Open.

Sharon, Queensland.

I never had one.

Aucun commentaire: