mardi 19 janvier 2010

Blog de Rafa: I'm sorry I beat Luczak

MONDAY, January 19: Hi everyone. Well this blog is going to mainly an Australian audience so I hope that today you guys are not too upset with me

I have to feel happy for defeating Peter Luczak last night. I know he is a proud Oz, as you say here, and the support in the stadium to him was very fair and well deserved. I also felt a lot of support so really the atmosphere was great.

Peter played a very good match specially in the first set where he was up a break and did risk a lot. I feel I played very well in the next two sets and managed to, in the end, have a great win.

As I say I hope not many of you are upset with me for this... :-)

It is almost 1:30am and I am just about to go to sleep.

I came back to the hotel around 11:30pm after doing the press conference and having some white rice and a piece of salmon at the tournament site.

I was a bit hungry after the match (in the end it went to almost three hours) and wanted to grab a bite on-site. It is actually great that we can get something to eat that late at night at the tournament.

This is one more detail (details are important) of this great event. Not just because of the food, but for many other reasons too!

So i just finished my recuperation with Maymo, my physio, and I'm ready to go to bed.

My Tuesday practice is scheduled at noon and I will come back with more inside info and answers to your questions then.

Many thanks.

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: