lundi 25 janvier 2010

Q&R avec Rafa / 24 janvier, 2010

Q: I HOPE you know you have a lot of fans staying up all night to watch your matches, especially during last year's AO (you know which match I'm talking about).

Rebecca Lin, Los Angeles

RAFA: I know. The time difference is a killer for a lot of people.

Hi RAFA. It's my birthday today and your victory today was an awesome present, even though I knew you'd win.
Since I'm having cake, I was wondering ... what's your favourite type of cake?

Good luck for your future matches! And I hope you're the champion once again!

M. Yamaguchi, Sydney


Many thanks and happy birthday. Chocolate cake is my favourite.

I KNOW you're a big soccer fan and I was wondering if you know much about any of the Australian players and the Socceroos.

Jock Green, 9

I have seen them play a few times. I still remember that match against Italy.

I WAS wondering whether you have an opinion about why more of the men than women players seem to be super fit. It looks like you can still make the women's top 20 and not be in really great shape.

W James, Fitzroy

I am sure they are all very much in shape. It is not easy.

HOLA Rafa, Thank you for taking the time to answer some of your fans' questions! My question is if you got married soon who would be your best man?

M Williams, Australia

Believe me it is not my intention for the moment so I didn't even think about what you are asking!

DO you like watching cartoons? Which character do you like best?

Aaron, China

Yes I do. Dragonball is my fav.

HOLA Rafa, You are truly magnificent both physically and mentally! Are you religious or spiritual in any way?

Natalie Purdon, Mornington

Not much, sorry.

Aucun commentaire: