mardi 26 janvier 2010

Q&R avec Rafa / 26 janvier, 2010

Rafal Nadal answers more fan questions

WORLD No.2 Rafael Nadal answers more questions from his fans as he prepares for his quarter-final against Andy Murray at the Australian Open tonight.

Q: HOLA Rafa. My question is how can you focus after making a easy unforced error, like when you played Karlovic a guy who serves aces so much?

When I watch your games I get frustrated but you seem to have that ability to always stay cool.

Hajaritaa

RAFA: I always say you have to play every point. I really mean it. The past point is over and the following one is too early. You have to focus on the point being played.

HOLA Rafael. My name is Heather and I'm a huge fan!! On Facebook our group is called `I love Rafael Nadal'.
Have you ever had a look? Please do and say Hi; we would all be extremely happy if you did!

Your match against to Murray falls on Tuesday, which is Australia Day. I was wondering will you throw a shrimp on the barbie or eat a vegemite sandwich to celebrate.

Heather, Sydney

No, sorry I don't look that much at other pages. I look at mine (http://www.facebook.com/Nadal) and try to catch up with it. Hope you enjoy the few posts i have ... I am trying to get better on it.

Regarding the Australia Day, I hope I can have a good match

RAFA, Will you marry me!? ;-)

Linda Vargas, Melbourne

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. I don't think so, but thanks anyway!

HI Rafa, You are an amazing player and I love watching you play.

I love the tennis and I love soccer, both local and European. My team is also Real Madrid.

Do you need an assistant by any chance?

Lena, Melbourne

I think I am good with all these people travelling with me. I am not sure I need anyone else, but thanks in any case.

HELLO Rafa. Do you plan to play the same amount of clay court tournaments as last year or will you rest your legs a bit this year?

Please don't get worn out ... I want to see you play at Wimbledon!

Mandy Parker, Ipswich, UK


I am normally playing the same, but it should be okay for Wimbledon as it was the previous years! People tend to forget that! :-)

RAFA, I think you're the best tennis player ever. Do you think you will ever become No. 1 again?

L. Mcvie, Australia

I don't know. First I need to get to my best tennis again and then win tournaments. We'll see.

RAFA you are my inspiration and I want to be a tennis player when I'm older. Do you have any tips on serving the ball?And do your family come to Australia to watch you play?

Luka M, Australia

Many thanks. I don't think I am the best one to give advice on how to serve. My father is here this week.

DEAREST Rafa, you are a delight to watch. You're looking so healthy and fit.

I just wanted to say thank you for opening my eyes to the lovely country of Spain and your island in particular. I hope to travel there in the next year or so.

In the meantime, I'm buying Spanish cookbooks and drinking Spanish wines. You and Spain are beautiful.

Robin, Connecticut

Many thanks. Spain is a beautiful country and the Balearic Islands a jewel! Many thanks for your comments.

HOLA Rafa, I was wondering are you friends with Fernando Verdasco.

M Williams, Australia

We get along pretty well.

HI Rafa, I caught your sweatband yesterday. How I would go about getting it signed?

Mary Neilan, Melbourne

NO problem. But ... how can we do it? I am practising on Court 16 at 4.30pm!

RAFA, Since you are so famous, I'd like to know if you can go to the movies or just walk in the streets without being noticed. How can you keep your privacy?

Claudia Pacci, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Sure I can!

HI Rafa

I know you're a sportsman and have to live by schedule but are you naturally a morning person or a night person?

Carola

I am a Spaniard so I would say half and half?!?

Aucun commentaire: