vendredi 22 janvier 2010

Q&R avec Rafa / 21 janvier, 2010

Q: RAFE, Who is your favourite soccer player?

Lavia, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Right now, mainly the ones in the Spanish national team, specially Casillas, Xavi and Iniesta. I also like players like Kaka or Cristiano Ronaldo

HOLA Rafael, I think you are an amazing player and hope to see you live in action one day. My question is, do you ever get a cold or flu and feel like not practising or playing a match? And you are constantly following the summer/hot weather too. Do you miss winter?

Heather, Sydney

I try to stay healthy and avoid colds and flu, especially since we cannot take anything in case we get it. I don't really miss the winter!

RAFA, You're a great man, on and off the court; thanks for the inspiration.

My question: What would you most like to change about yourself?

Emma, London

Many thanks. I feel I am a very lucky person so I should not be thinking about changing many things.

RAFA, Is there is ever a time when you are on court that you feel like you want to be somewhere else?

Scott, Melbourne


Sometimes I want to be on the previous point that I won. I like to compete so I have to say I enjoy playing, win or lose (better to win obviously)

RAFA, IT was funny when the lady in the crowd asked you to marry her. I saw it on TV and loved your reaction, you couldn't help smiling!

How do you feel knowing that so many ladies of all ages would love to marry you? Your girlfriend is very lucky!

Juliette, UK

Hahahahahahahaa. I can only laugh. It was very kind. I suppose we would need to know each other more to go that much further, right?

HOLA Rafa, You've often said that after retirement you want to lay low for a while, buy yourself a boat, take your time and go fishing and play golf.

But I've always wondered, since you make for SUCH a great model, if you'd ever consider taking up modelling, maybe as a part-time thing, after retirement. It would be an absolute treat for us fans!

Mohona

NOPE, never. Not me, that's for sure...

HI Rafa,
My name is Marina. I am Serbian but I live in California. I met you in Indian Wells last year. You are amazing. I love your game and your charisma. I will be in Indian Wells again. I hope I see you.

My question for you is, will you attend Serbia Open this year? Much love from your biggest fan.

Marina, California

HI Marina. Unfortunately I won't be able to since my calendar is really full and I can't play every week. Imagine, Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Rome, Belgrade and Madrid all back to back ... too much indeed.

Hvala

HI Rafa, Ever since youve come on the ATP World Tour you have had long hair. It is your trademark, but I would you would ever consider cutting your hair short?

Deidre, Sydney

It is much shorter now!

HOLA Rafa!
I know you like sweet things, but what is you favourite type of chocolate? Milk, white or dark?

Kim, London


Milk.

RAFA, What do you do with the gifts from fans? Do you have a favorite gift from a fan?

Daphnee, UK


IT depends what they are. I actually eat the chocolates. :-)

HI Rafa, I'm so happy to see you in Australia. I am a fan on your Facebook page. I really enjoy reading your status updates to see where you are and what you're doing.

I also enjoy seeing your photos. Do you update your own Facebook page?

Bianca, Sydney


YES I do. I do get some help on the translations from my PR guy who makes sure that my English is decent (like here). But I like to do it myself.

Most of the times I do it alone and get the translations by blackberry messenger from Benito.

RAFA, I am a huge fan of yours and my cubicle at work has your 2010 calendar and many colour photos on the wall. My co-workers tell me my cubicle looks like NBC sportcentre.

They ask me why the love for Rafa and I tell them he is an inspiration to all and always fights until the end with lots of passion.

Keep up the great work Rafa, you are one of a kind.

Geri Fisher, Bradenton, Florida.

Many thanks!!!! Keep it up!

Aucun commentaire: