vendredi 29 janvier 2010

Q&R avec Rafa / 30 janvier, 2010

Rafa answers your questions:

Q: Rafa, Do you know anything about Australian rules football. Have you ever seen it played, and what do you think of it? Mark, Melbourne

Rafa: I do, actually I watched some the other day on TV. Lot of fun.



Q: Rafa, I used to play tennis but I quit when I was 13 to follow dance instead. Can you dance or even move your body to beat of the music? Tisca Rajiv, Melbourne

Rafa: I am a good latin music dancer, but not much more.


Q: When the ball hits the net cord and bounces over the net for a winner, players always wave in apology. Do you really feel sorry or is it just a polite tradition? Genevieve

Rafa: Both things.



Q: Rafa, When you have French comments on your facebook page, do you zap them or does someone translate them to you? Denise, Quebec, Canada

Rafa: Sometimes I do, because I don't really understand French. I already struggle with English most of the times.


Q: Hi Rafa, I'm a huge fan of Richard Gasquet and yourself, and I thought the way you stuck up for him last year was great. I know you two used to play as juniors, so I was wondering who usually won those matches?
Rachel Low, Melbourne

Rafa: He beat me some times and he was definitely my biggest rival at that age. Great player and a nice guy too.

Aucun commentaire: