lundi 25 janvier 2010

Blog de Rafa: A late night at the tennis

FRIDAY, January 22: Hello everyone. It is very late tonight. The match today went really long and we got back to the hotel really, really late

I just finished dinner here in my room with my team and I am just about to work a bit on my stretching.

Maymo is already telling me to hurry up and get on the massage table. Sorry for this very short blog.


Let me tell you I didn't feel playing great and I have to thank most part of the crowd for supporting me so much. That really helped me on the tough moments.

I think that Philipp played really well and he also deserved that big support from the crowd today. It was exciting for the crowd the match so thanks again!

Hopefully tomorrow I have some more time.

Good night everyone,

Rafa.

Aucun commentaire: