vendredi 22 janvier 2010

Blog de Rafa: The day I beat Moya at soccer

THURSDAY, January 21: Hello everyone. The highlight of my day today? Me and Juan Monaco defeating Moya and Marc Lopez playing soccer at the PlayStation!

I know it sounds bad saying this for many reasons ... because tennis is why we are here and that is the priority, because it is not nice to promote your own victories, because Moya is older than me and ... but it was such an important match, so much tension in it and everything that I had to mention it!

Moya is known for being the best but Monaco and I are a magic team! We even had spectators in my room: Carlos Costa, my father, Rafa Maymo, Benito, Tuts ... they had to go down to the lobby and "pay" by doing push ups! Too funny!

For the rest, a good day with a nice practice with Marc Lopez in the morning. Had lunch at the tournament site and then back to the hotel.

Not much to tell today. Still excited about the PlayStation match and, seriously now, thinking a lot about tomorrow's match.

Hope it goes well!.

Aucun commentaire: