lundi 25 janvier 2010

Q&R avec Rafa / 22 janvier, 2010

Q: Hi Rafa. What music is on your iPod at the moment?
Kim, London

RAFA: I have mainly Spanish music ... things like Shakira, La Oreja de Van Gogh, Alejandro Sanz, Julio Iglesias, Enrique Inglesias etc.

HI Rafa, I saw that Prince William was at the Australian Open and he had a photo taken with Roger Federer.

I wondered if you got the chance to meet him and if so can you share a little of what you talked about?

I really appreciate you answering questions and blogging, I look forward to reading everything you write each day.

Juliette, Lancashire, England

No, I actually did not have the chance. They told me he came to see the night match and I was already at the hotel. I would have loved to meet him

HOLA Rafa,

You're my inspiration, and an inspiration to millions of people all over the world.

So I'd really like to know, what keeps you so grounded?

Mohona

I suppose the education I received from my family helps me understand the way life works.

DEAR Rafa, I know you are passionate about fishing. I have been fishing since I was five.

When did you start? Do you like saltwater or freshwater fishing? And have you ever been ice fishing?

Naomi Wallace, UK

I always went fishing with my father in Mallorca. I always liked it. I have never been ice fishing though.

RAFA, How do you manage the timing of your meals when there are rain delays before or during matches so you aren't too full to play but so you've eaten enough so you don't get low blood sugar/low energy during the match?

Juliette Westbrook-Finch, England

I suppose this is more a question for the Wimbledon week in the past (not any more with the roof. You know how your body functions.

DEAR Rafa! Answer, please, my question. On one of your last trainings I have seen how you have grasped the right knee. I'm so worry. You are hurted with a knee? How you feel yourself? I hope your knees are all right!

Paolina

I am perfectly fine, thanks.

HOLA Rafa! I was wondering what happens with your old racquets when you decide to change them, Do you keep them all in a special room?

Cezara

I keep one of each model I play. The other ones I give for auctions for charity and some others to friends.

HEY champ! I know you don't get a lot of time to go out when you are here in Melbourne but have you considered coming down during the AFL season to watch a footy game?

Danni, Melbourne

It is my understanding that the season is not at the same time as when we are here. Too bad.

DEAR Rafa, Thanks for answering my last question ... I still can't help get excited! Here goes another try ... do you have a pet? Dog maybe? What is its name?

Ivy, Malaysia

Nope. No pets in my house.

Aucun commentaire: