jeudi 21 janvier 2010

Blog de Rafa: Rafael Nadal turns Japanese

WEDNESDAY, January 20: Hi everyone. A shorter blog today since I am a bit tired and I really want to get some rest

Just came back from dinner with my team. It was my fathers onomastic so he paid the dinner.

We went to a Japanese restaurant here in Melbourne. We thought we were going to a normal Japanese restaurant, you know, sushi, salmon with teriyaki sauce, warm edamame.

We got to this restaurant where, basically, you have to cook your own things at the table. I mean, the quality of the food was great but i was actually expecting something different, so ... not that good.

Then we walked back to the hotel and, as I say, now planning to go to bed.

Today, as every match day, I wanted to get to the site early. Sometimes people close to me say, why do you go so early?

I was picked up at the hotel at 9.15 and was already hitting at 10.30. I like to be ready, take things easy and prefer to sit and wait in the locker room rather than rushing to get things done and maybe getting there late.

So even I knew there were two matches before mine, the first one starting at 11am, I prefer to get early to the tournament.

Tomorrow more. Thanks for understanding.

Aucun commentaire: