mardi 1 juin 2010

Blog de Rafa : a win, meeting mum for dinner and the spectactular Eiffel Tower


Rafael_nadal.18.185x360 Hello everyone,

Hope things are well with you reading this blog. I can't complain from my side since I am in Paris in the second week of Roland Garros, something I really wanted to feel again.

It's been a normal match day, with the usual things I do the day I play. Woke up around 9.30, had some quick breakfast and went to the tournament site to get ready for the match. I practiced at 11 am with Marc Lopez, sometimes my doubles partner and a very talented player. He should believe more in his game since he is really good. I have to say that during the warm up I felt really well.

For those who ask what do I do before the match, I simply had some rice and chicken in the locker room and got ready. Shower, taping, grips, warm up inside the locker,... normal stuff.

Today my mother arrived since they have a meeting with some people regarding the foundation. I am saying this since we went out for dinner and had a great time looking at the Tour Eiffel getting illuminated.

Sometimes, or actually many times I think how fortunate and lucky we are for been able to see these things around the world. This is why I am so thankful to people. I mean it.

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: