mardi 8 juin 2010

Blog de Rafa : a Happy Birthday in Paris

70364777_Nadal.1C.585x350

Hi everyone,

Short one today since I need to go to sleep in 10 mins max (it takes me more than that to write this blog...)

Had a great time today. It was my birthday and I have to say that I have received a lot of congrats from many people. Already this morning during breakfast, my family and my team were there and wished me all the best. Some jokes from Toni, and from my father on how old I am starting to become...

Then I got to the stadium and during practice lots of people were there wishing me the best and even singing the Happy Birthday song in English, French and Spanish. Also at the press center where I went to blow out candles. As I said yesterday, it's much better this year than last year at home... Nice to do it at home but in a few years hopefully...

I am going to the tournament tomorrow at 10.30 am already and have the warm up hit at 11.30. Let's see how it goes.

Many thanks to all for all the messages today.

Thanks.

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: