dimanche 27 juin 2010

Blog de Rafa : No pasta for me after yesterday's long match

Rafael Nadal14 hours ago
Hi everyone,

Sorry but last night I could not post anything since I got back to my house and we decided to go out for dinner to the city. I had not done it all week so my team was kind of tired of eating always my pasta... So we went almost straight from the end of the work with media etc to my favorite restaurant in London. You have heard many times about it, El Cambio de Tercio. I was so happy for yesterday's win that I just said, OK, let's go wherever you guys want!

So we had a great dinner last night. Now I just woke up and I am going to go and hit a bit. Not much, since yesterday's match was long and I also had the problem on my knee. I want to go and see how it feels today. I am not too worried, but it is there and I need to get the treatment once I finish this tournament. I would love to win it and then go for that treatment. We'll see.

Many thanks

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: