dimanche 27 juin 2010

Blog de Rafa : So sorry about your unfortunate World Cup exit. Me? The knees are fine

Rafael Nadal
3 hours ago


blog post photo


Hi everyone,


Hope you guys are OK. I am sorry (I really am) for England's defeat at the World Cup. I did mention here and at Wimbledon that I really likes this team. I think it has been very unfortunate what happened today. I mean that mistake from the linesman and the referee is something unbelievable. I don't understand why there is no way in football to have the 4th referee looking at a screen and saying to the main one what is going on. Just like the Hawk-Eye in tennis. Very simple, very easy.

With a mistake like this you are out of the World Cup, just like that! I don't think that's fair. The match could have changed a lot with that goal. Then Germany played better but thats a different story. Then later in the day Mexico was also affected by a mistake that everyone saw, even at the stadium itself! Unbelievable.


Anyway let's talk about tennis because as I say I am here to play tennis and to play at Wimbledon. Got some questions today after my practice about my knee. It's feeling better and I expect to be ready to play tomorrow.

I have always been a very fair player and yesterday when I called the trainer I really needed him since I was in pain. I know there has been some controversy because of that but I don't think it is fair. Like it was not fair the way the umpire gave me a warning for coaching. Toni was only saying to me to be positive and I don't think that's giving me any advice. So there you go. I am normally not commenting these things but I feel it was important to tell you about it.


Many thanks and I expect to answer your questions tomorrow.


Rafa

Aucun commentaire: