samedi 26 juin 2010

Blog de Rafa : If Spain don't win, I'm backing England

Rafael Nadal
10 hours ago

Hi everyone,


I am writing this blog before going to sleep and very happy after seeing Spain qualify for the next round at the World Cup. I have been asked several times about my favorite teams and obviously after Spain i have to say that I like England. Would love to see them do something important if Spain doesn't make it to the final. The reason I have for this apart from the fact that I like the team and that I like the style of British football, I think they deserve also a big win. For what they give to the sport and the time that they haven't won something big, I really would like them to go far in the tournament. But obviously I want first Spain to win.

blog post photo


My day today was kind of quiet. Practice at noon, easy and good practice, watched Portugal and Brazil match while I was getting some stretching from my physio Rafael Maymo, some play station matches with my partner in this tournament Benito (we are killing Maymo and Albert Molina) and then a bit of rest before watching Spain play. So that's a typical day for me here at Wimbledon this year. Lots of tennis and even more football.

Tomorrow another important match for me, with the will to be again in the second week of Wimbledon. We'll see. Nothing easy.

Many thanks.

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: