vendredi 25 juin 2010

Blog de Rafa : An extra long sleep ... and I missed the Queen!

Rafael Nadal16 hours ago


blog post photo


Hi everyone,

Let me start today this post by saying that I only got the questions last night when I was already asleep. That is the reason why there was no blog last night. Sorry for that. I know that I was supposed to do it this morning but I didn't have time today since after I woke up and had my breakfast had to go to practice.

I normally try to sleep more than usual if I am playing in the afternoon or late afternoon. That way the day is not that long and I don't get tired before the match. A question of routine. And because of that routine I missed meeting the Queen Elizabeth today. I would have loved to and they've told me she would be at my match, so I was really looking forward to meeting her at the end of the match. Unfortunately, Her Majesty left and I missed the opportunity. Hopefully another time I will have the honor and chance to do so.

Coming back to my match, I'd said before how difficult is to play here at Wimbledon against great servers. Well, it was a very tough match today and I was really pushed to the limits. Thankfully it went well.

Tomorrow a day off, some practice and then concentration to see Spain play in the Word Cup...

Thanks all
Rafa

Aucun commentaire: