mardi 22 juin 2010

Blog de Rafa : I can't wait to get my campaign underway

blog post photo

Hello everybody,

Let me start by saying how happy I am to start again my Wimbledon tournament. I am really looking forward to tomorrow's match since it's been since you know when that I haven't played here... I am very excited about it believe me and I am looking forward very much to seeing all the fans as we enter the center court.

I was informed today that I was playing on Center Court and I was very happy about it. It is no secret that I love to play here and I love this tournament with that great atmosphere on Center.

I am also happy for the World Cup and Spain finally winning that match against Honduras. We watched it all at the house. I love football and to see Spain winning is also something that motivates me.

And I did see Roger's match on TV. I know this question comes so I prefer to just say it, I always say when asked about the tournaments, the draws, the final before even having played the first round that today's tennis and the competition is very, very tough. Roger's match was an example. Falla played great tennis and there are no easy matches here. I always say it when asked in the first round about a potential final... We go round after round, each match is important and difficult.

I am playing on Tuesday my first round against a very good player and it won't be easy.

Thanks

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: