mardi 29 juin 2010

Blog de Rafa : Spain pass their test, now it's my turn against Soderling

Rafael Nadal
2 hours ago


blog post photo


Hi everyone,

Had a good day today in general. Lot's of expectation at Aorangi park. Clearly it was not for me (only). At 1 pm I was hitting, Roger was there too and Andy Murray who started a bit later but was already warming up. Then when we finished I saw Novak Djokovic and Robin Soderling come to practice. So a lot of expectation there. Media, fans, great atmosphere.

I personally had a great practice with a British Junior. They are very helpful. On this second week they all practice and play so it is great to have them around. I remember those days when I was a junior here. I remember where we use to stay and specially that I didn't like the food so was always eating cookies and chips... not the best to become a great tennis player...


On Wednesday it will be a very difficult and different match with Soderling compared to the final in Roland Garros. I have been asked a lot about it and the reasons why it is different. For those of you who know tennis it is easy to understand what I am saying. For those less familiar to our sport, let me just say that the way Soderling can serve, doesn't allow that much time to return and be able to play. He is a big server and a hard hitter. Very difficult.

But that will be on Wednesday. Now, I just got back to the house I am renting here in Wimbledon after watching Spain's win over Portugal. This is great news for me since I love football and I am a big fan of our national team. Very happy.


Many thanks


Rafa

Aucun commentaire: