mardi 8 juin 2010

Blog de Rafa : sorry for the delay, I've been celebrating

Rafa

Hello everyone,

I write (finally) this last blog of Roland Garros already in London. My most sincere apologies for not writing to you all since Friday but I think I have the perfect excuse. I just didn't feel writing anything on Saturday, before the final. I was a bit nervous, a bit wanting to go to sleep and let Sunday begin to play the final.

I truly don't know where to start writing this one. There are so many things I could tell, to write, so many emotions!

I can tell you that I didn't have one minute off since the end of the final till now, this morning, already Tuesday. Since the end of that match point till last night when I went to my favourite restaurant here in London, I have not had 5 minutes to rest. And I am playing today too!!!

So to make the story short, this is what I did Sunday after the final: Media for 2 hours, back at the hotel live TV with Spain, main news show. Then the dinner/party that Benito and Carlos had prepared. Amazing. We had really a great time! We went to L'Arc that was specially open for us. Had a great dinner there... we were 50! and they treated us great. Then party there too, downstairs, an amazing place. We had a lot of fun. My family, my team, most of my sponsors and some friends were there.

Nadal

Then, in the morning we had scheduled to take the picture at EuroDisney. I don't know who had the idea in my team initially, but again Carlos and Benito worked on it, it was a great surprise. I went there back in 06 and had a great time with my family. So to go there to take the picture that needs to be taken and have the chance to have some fun at the same time was great.

Otherwise it is always the same... :-) We had the chance to go to a couple of amusements and had a great time. The worst was the travel in the helicopter from Paris to Disney. Have to say that I was a bit nervous the first 3/4 minutes... :-)

So after Disney we went by car to take the train to London, practice at Queens Club for 30 mins and dinner at El Cambio de Tercio... and here I am.

Many thanks to you all for your support these last 15 days and I have to say that I mostly enjoyed being back writing the blog (sometimes it was hard I have to admit).

Thanks again,

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: