mardi 29 juin 2010

Blog de Rafa : My knees will need treatment after Wimbledon

Rafael Nadal
16 hours ago

Hello everyone

Running out of what to say... I suppose, I actually know, I am much better on the tennis court, with or without pain! So talking about that, I have to say I felt well yesterday. My team did a good job trying to recover me and the doctors help was also important. I know this is a momentarily situation and that I need to take that full treatment when I am done here at Wimbledon but definitely yesterday I felt much better than the previous round and I believe I also played great tennis. I suppose the fact that I didn't get to the fifth set helped my knees and helped me mentally.

Anyway, a good day of rest today, some practice now (I am actually writing at 100kph!!!) and then just rest, more rest and a bit of focus... focus on the football match this afternoon since Spain is playing against Portugal for a place in the quarterfinals. I believe on this team, and I trust we can do well. And as I said the other day I also mentioned it in my press conference yesterday when asked about the referee and the technology not used in football. I think it would be good and that each team should have 2/3 times where they can stop a match and ask for a replay.

Many thanks to all and see you tomorrow!

Rafa.

Aucun commentaire: