mercredi 23 juin 2010

Blog de Rafa : Wimbledon is such a beautiful place to play tennis

Rafael Nadal
Yesterday, 10:33PM


blog post photo
Hello everyone,

I am writing this blog this year again from the house I rented in Wimbledon. Have to say that since I stay here the tournament is much better for me.
I used to stay in the city at a hotel but in the last 5 years (except last year, obviously) I am staying at a rented house next to the courts. That really is a big difference. Big change and much better. I really feel like home like this. As a matter of fact we do everything that you would do home. Cook, clean (that's the worst I suppose), ....


But changing subject, let me tell you that this club is simply amazing. Today I went to one of the roofs and had the chance to see the club. It is beautiful and we are very privileged to come and play at this place.


Rafa.

Aucun commentaire: