lundi 21 juin 2010

Blog de Rafa en direct de Londres

It's great to be back - I hope this blog brings me luck

Rafael Nadal
Yesterday, 10:50PM


blog post photo


Hello everyone,

Hope you all are well. I am back at Wimbledon, well last year I also came but I could not play. Remember I came to play an exhibition to try and test how I was feeling and then decided I could not play. It was partly tough since the decision was not tough to take. I was not healthy and I could not play. So the tough part was to know I could not play to defend the title.

But I like to think positive and look ahead. I am here at Wimbledon again, practicing well, happy and ready to play, You never know how things can go, because this is THE tournament and every player entering the draw wants to win it. There are many factors, many things that can happen.

Hopefully things will go well. If they do great, and if not I know I have many more years to come back. Hopefully this blog will also bring me a little bit of luck like in the past times.

Thanks to all for your support. You really make me feel great here!

Thanks.

Rafa


Note: Comme vous pouvez le constater Rafa est de retour avec un tout nouveau blog directement de Londres, pour la durée du tournoi de Wimbledon. Pour accéder à son blog, vous devez cependant vous inscrire sur le site du Times (c'est gratuit) . Je mettrai comme d'habitude une copie de son blog ici, cependant si par empêchement je ne met pas les entrées du blog de Rafa à jour, je vous conseille quand même d'aller vous inscrire sur le site du journal.

Voici le lien: http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/

Aucun commentaire: