vendredi 4 septembre 2009

Q&R avec Rafa/Vendredi 4 septembre, 2009

I could never work in an office and has Roger copied my haircut?

NADAL_385x185_571091a

You said before that you failed P.E. once at school. Why was that, and what subject were you best at? Julie Westbrook-Finch
RN: It is not really like that, true that it happened, but it is a long story. Maybe one day I'll tell the whole story...

Is it true that you asked All England Club to let you have the net used during 2008 Wimbledon final? If so, what are you going to do with it?! Use it on a court, or just keep it safe as a souvenir? Afsaneh
RN: Yes and they very kindly gave it to me right after the final. I have it back at home as one of my favourite souvenirs.

If you had not become a professional tennis player and also not a soccer player, is there any "ordinary" profession you can imagine you would have carried on? Maybe anything with fishing? Annika
RN: I think I would have always been a sportsman. Don't see myself in an office.

You are a very organized person on court. Are you that organized at home? Fernanda
RN: No, not at all.

What language do you and Richard Gasquet speak when you are together? Do you speak French, Spanish, or maybe even English? Sam
RN: English

What do you think about when you are down in a match in order to come back? Simone Silver
RN: That I have to win the next point, and the following, and the following,...

Do you smoke and have you ever been drunk? Axèle
RN: never smoke, I really hate it, and I have not been really drunk.

I've noticed that you always elect to receive when you win the toss, isn't it an advantage to serve first to be one game ahead if neither player drops his serve? Jemma
RN: Yes but the other way to look at it is that if I break early I am already in advantage and 2-0 if I win my serve putting pressure on the rival.

What do you think about the return of Kim Clijsters to the womens tour and how much her return will affect the level in the WTA? Zainab Salrafi
RN: I think it is great. I really like Kim a lot and I am happy to see her again. She is very nice.

You alway's bite the trophy when you win a tournament. At what tournament did you bite the the trophy for the very first time and why did you bite it? Val
RN: I did it at my first event title (Sopot)

I read an article that said that your haircut looks like Roger Federer's now. Were you aware of that? Sneha, Canada
RN: No, not really. Does it?

Aucun commentaire: