mardi 8 septembre 2009

Blog de Rafa/ 8 septembre, 2009

I don't like playing late at night - we asked to move Monfils match

Rafa

Hello everybody,

Remember that at each time I blog there is that day where I don't know what to say? Well, today is that day. Not really sure what I am going to write.

I am in my room with Tuts, the Nike guy from Spain that follows me is here since he arrived today from Barcelona. He arrived and will stay until the end of my tournament. Let's hope he made the trip until the week end. We are here and he is helping me tonight with this blog. The person who normally helps me is not here tonight since he is at the stadium watching Novak play.

We are here watching TV and talking about different things. It's been a while since we didn't speak since I have been away from home now for 4 weeks. Time goes fast. Already 4 weeks competing away. But the thing is that I am very happy since I am playing. One month at home goes slowly, but competing it goes faster. It is funny that people many times want what they don't have. If you are away you want to be home and if you are home you want to be away :-). In my case I want to be playing!

Tomorrow I don't have to awake early. Total opposite since I am only coming to the tournament site at 4 pm, warm up and play last match. Once again I am playing last match of the day. To be honest we requested to play a bit earlier...

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: