jeudi 10 septembre 2009

Q&R avec Rafa / Jeudi 10 septembre, 2009

Rafa replies: I wasn't a big fan of Michael Jackson

Jackson_blog

Tennis commentators always have suggestions about what type of strategy players should use. Do they ever tell you in person? Cindi

RN: hahahaha, no they don't.

Do you get any time on tour to read and if so what is your favourite book? Aneeqa

RN: Yes, I get some time to read. I don't have any favorite book to be honest. I have liked many though.

Were you ever a fan of Michael Jackson's music and if so, what is your favorite MJ song? Dia, New York

RN: Not a big fan. Liked some songs but not a big fan.

If there was one thing you could change in the world today, what would it be? Z Young

RN: Wars. For sure that would be the #1 thing

What things would you like to have if you were left alone in an island without anybody? Heba Abdel-Aziz

RN: A boat to come back. I culd also use it for fishing :-)

It makes sense that you support Mallorca as it is your hometown and your uncle played for them twice during his career. As for Real Madrid, I don't understand why you support the rivals of Barcelona - the team your uncle played for. What made you become a fan of Real Madrid? Sean, New Jersey USA

RN: I was a fan of Real Madrid since I was a little kid, before my uncle played for them. The years he played there I was supporting them.

Among the four grand-slam centre courts, which do you find the most intimidating? Brahma

RN: Depends on the round I suppose...

I would love to know more about the tennis school that your foundation is opening in India. Where exactly will it be? Shama

RN: IT is not my foundation. My foundation is helping the Vicens Ferrer foundation with the work they've doing there for years.

I'd like to know who the is the most famous person you have met? Iulia

RN: The King of Spain

In your post-match interviews you often refer to the specifics of individual points in a match; you recall the exact score and the details of the shots you played, which I find truly remarkable. Do you have an excellent memory for other things too, or is it just in tennis? Sammy

RN: I have a pretty good memory I have to say. Not only in tennis.

If you could win only one more tournament, which one would it be? Katy

RN: This week for sure the US Open

Aucun commentaire: