mercredi 9 septembre 2009

Q&R avec Rafa / Mercredi 9 septembre, 2009

Rafa replies: Will I star in a film with Will Smith ...

Smith_blog

You're always very diplomatic in public. Are you like that at home? Emma

RN: Am I diplomatic? I am the same at home.

There was a funny rumour that you were going to be in a Steven Spielberg film alongside Will Smith, is that true? Cedrine

RN: Completely false.

In previous US Opens when you stepped in the court you could hear "Matador" by the Cadillacs. Now I hear Bon Jovi and La Oreja de Van Gogh. Did you pick those tunes? Maria, Argentina

RN: More or less. Long story and it is very late tonight. I did ask to NOT put matador, and my PR guy knows I like Bon Jovi and La Oreja...

Do you sometimes miss being able to walk down the street freely and not get tons of attention and screaming fans running after you? Brian

RN: I walk freely, no worries.

I see you as the perfect man, but is there something about yourself you would like to be different? Mary, Australia

RN: Some... But won't tell you.

When Andy Roddick lost a really tough match against Isner, did you seek him out or text him? I'm just curious how you and other players handle defeat in a grand-slam tournament. Holly

RN: No, I didn't text him and did not see him since I was at my hotel. I get along well with Andy but we are not that close. Maybe because of my bad English.

What's the most lavish thing you have bought since becoming a pro? Zeeshan Yousuf

RN: I don't know what lavish means...

Have you decided yet if you are playing in the Davis Cup? Val, U.K.

RN: Yes I will

I saw your outfits always have electric colours. Who comes up with the colours ideas? Angela

RN: Nike and I chose them with them. I like colours.

What language do you use when you are with Andy Murray? I have heard he learned Spanish when training in Barcelona. Amel

RN: English although I know he understands Spanish. He can also speak a little bit.

Would you ever like to have your own tournament like the Djokovic family have in Belgrade? Kim

RN: I don't think so but you never know.

Aucun commentaire: