dimanche 6 septembre 2009

Q&R avec Rafa / Dimanche 6 septembre, 2009

Rafa replies: Lion King is up there with Mama Mia as my favourite

Deer385_168859a

Did you watch the Wimbledon final this year or was too hard to see the tournament go ahead with you? Danny
RN: Yes I did watch it. The whole match.

Did you you have any posters on your bedroom wall when you were younger ? And if so, who of? Kim
RN: Not at all.

What musicals do you like to watch other than "The Phantom of the Opera" and "Mamma Mia"? Deisi
RN: Lion King

I'm curious what it is that Maymo records during your practice and what you do with the information? Holly
RN: I have to ask him, really. He writes EVERYTHING

I've seen you write on your hands before a big match. For instance, you had several words written in black ink on your hand in the Indian Wells final this year, which you won! Can you tell us what you wrote? GiocondaVB
RN: I just had some words to remind me to stay active and focussed.

I saw that you went shopping on 5th Ave on your off day. I remember that paparazzi followed you in London in 2008. Do you get recognized in the US when you go out? Lisa
RN: Yes but I have no problem saying hi to people and taking pictures.

When your family and team are watching you play they always appear very calm and dignified. I wondered if any of your family or friends find it too exciting or too difficult to watch? Bev
RN: Maybe, but I suppose you have to ask them :-)

What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Axèle
RN: I have a look at the internet.

Have you ever played competitively against Uncle Toni? If so, who won and how old were you? Atch
RN: No, never. Too easy :-)

How much of your personal life truly affects your game (besides injury) and do you still work on improving your English on a consistent basis? Michelle, Caribbean
RN: I am working on my English every day... with travelling.

Aucun commentaire: