vendredi 4 septembre 2009

Blog de Rafa/ 4 septembre, 2009

Shopping on Fifth Avenue and working hard on my forehand

Shopping_2_360_607019a Hello everyone,

Here we are again with a new post to this blog.

At every Grand Slam tournament there is always one day off in between matches. Today it was that day so the only thing I really do is to practice in the morning and take it easy in the afternoon after I am back at my hotel. I practiced not too late. At 9.45 I took the car to get me to the site and at 11.30 I had my over hour and half practice.

Today I practiced with Ryan Harrison who is an American kid that is only 17. It is good to hit with these kids since they are helping you out and allowing me to work on specific shots or movements. For example my serve and backhand worked really well yesterday so I played a bit more of forehands. I prefer when my forehand is not working since it is a more natural shot for me and it comes back earlier. I suppose you know what I mean, right?

Then this afternoon I took it easier and stayed in my room for some time. At around 7 I decided to have a walk by the 5th avenue and did a bit of shopping. Bought a few things I needed. I don't usually go out there shopping during tournaments, and definitely not when I am on holidays... and things like this but felt like it today and a bit of walk is also nice to clear the head.

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: