lundi 7 septembre 2009

Blog de Rafa/ 7 septembre, 2009

Injury will not make me quit, I will give everything on Tuesday

Usopen6_585x435_610390a

Hi,

Not much to say today since most of you probably saw the match.

I managed to win in straight sets which is not bad. Nico Almagro is a player that can cause some trouble since he hits very hard. I had some problems with my serve, nothing new but I am happy that after so much time without competition I am back. I am going to give everything here.

I will go out on Tuesday and compete. Play. There were lots of rumours today before I went to press saying I would retire. Well, that's not going to be the case and you will see me paying on Tuesday.

I simply I didn't want to talk at the press conference about any injuries. I think I have done that to much lately (because I have been injured) but now I don't feel I want to talk about it more.

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: