mercredi 9 septembre 2009

Blog de Rafa/ 9 septembre, 2009

Goodnight and, er, good morning

Nadal_blog

Hi everyone,

It is really late tonight but decided to write a few sentences since I am still with no sleep, meaning I can't fall asleep, because of the match. It is 3.30 am here in NY and we got back at 1.45am from the site. This is what I say about the last night match at the Open. Always so late. The problem is to go to sleep.

I had dinner with my team in the room and got the treatment and massage I always take at night before going to sleep. I am not saying it is a big disadvantage but it definitely doesn't help. Maybe I will be able to sleep at 4 and I will go to the tournament site at 11.30 or 12 since I am practicing at 1 or 1.15 pm.

Tomorrow I promise I'll write a longer one.

Good night and good morning everybody.

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: