dimanche 6 septembre 2009

Blog de Rafa/ 6 septembre, 2009

Late night victories play havoc with my bedtime

Nadal

Hi everyone,

The first thing you might want to know is why didn't I post yesterday at the blog.

The reason is very simple: Schedule!!! I finished my match at midnight and it was a pretty long one. Not even close the longest I've played, but 3 hours in total.

You might think, OK midnight is not that much, but you know, after the match is over you have to do on-court TV interviews and then some people were waiting for me just before the locker room and I stopped to say hi. One of them was a famous actor in Spain that did a few very funny movies. He was there with other two people I didn't know who they were. I stopped and chatted for a little while.

I did press around 1 am and finished after 1.25 am. With the travel back to the hotel, the stretching, and dinner it was almost 3 am when I finally got to bed. As you can imagine it was too late to do the blog. Then this morning I went to the tournament at 11 so I really found myself with the day finishing almost before it started and didn't have the time.

Tomorrow I play during the day and already on Sunday, It's two weeks since I have been in NY and so far I am enjoying my stay. Let's hope I am still here tomorrow night!

Thanks all.

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: