mardi 25 mai 2010

Q & R avec Rafa: what was it like to work with Shakira

65166704_NadalandShakira.14.185x185

I am wondering how it was to make a music video with Shakira? Would you consider doing more videos?
Elainaa B

Rafa: It was long, very long. I started at 8am, leaving the hotel, and finished the recording at 3am! I think it was a great experience and I thank Shakira for giving me this opportunity. I am not sure I will do a music video again, but as I always say, you never know.

How do you expect the tennis fans of Paris will receive you this year?
Luis Muniz

Rafa: I am always happy to be here. I was always treated very well so I expect - as a matter of fact I can say it is this way - I am being treated very well.

If you had to spend 24 hours locked in a room with one other member of the top five, who would it be and why?
Fay Holland

Rafa: We already meet for many hours with the player council members, including three of the top ten players in it... I think it is already enough :-)

Would you like to be Spain's Davis Cup captain in the future? You seem to be good at motivating your-team mates.
Jan, Surrey

Rafa: I suppose so, but it is something I haven't thought about. I think more now about playing...

What is your expectation for Roland Garros ?
Evanise, Brazil

Rafa: I am here to try to win although we know it is difficult.

If you played soccer for a living, what position would you want to play?
Westney

Rafa: Forward for sure. That's also where I used to play when I was very young.

During Australia Open this year when you were blogging to your fans, you answered my question about whether or not you would attend Serbia Open. At the end you said "Hvala" (which means thank you in Serbian). I was wondering who taught you that and do you know any more words in Serbian?
Marina, California

Rafa: No, that's all I know. I think it was Benito who taught me that. He also works with Novak so he knows a few words.

Do you think Spain will ever host a grand-slam tournament? Or do you think four slams a year is enough for the players?
Lisa Grebe, Pennsylvania, USA

Rafa: I have no idea. It would be great, that's for sure.

I recently spent my birthday watching you win in Rome. What are your plans for 3 June?
Clare

Rafa: I hope I am still here in Roland Garros and if so I am sure we will go out for a special dinner

How long has Rafa Maymo been your physio for? How did you meet him?
Sarah

Rafa: More than three years now. In September it will be four! I met him in Manacor, my home town and also his.

Aucun commentaire: