dimanche 30 mai 2010

Blog de Rafa : Everything's getting better in Paris - except the weather

Nadal_1C_585x350_718218a

Hi everyone,

It is raining! But really raining hard. I am writing this post and the water that comes down is amazing here in Paris. Thank God it is happening now and not before or during the match. If that would have happened, that would have meant that I would have had to play again today!

Anyway, into our business. Some of you that follow tennis and that watch the match yesterday might ask if I am playing my best tennis. I think I ended really well today and I have good sensations. I have not been playing great, but today I felt towards the end of the match I was in control of my game and especially my forehand. Just to say, bottom line, that I am feeling better and better. I don't know why these things happen. I mean, I have been playing great in Monte Carlo, especially there, in Rome and at some point in Madrid. Then I get to Paris and my practices are good, but once I am playing matches, then I have not been playing well...strange. But I have to say that it has also happened in 2008 where I feel I played at my best here in Paris.

Today I am practising at 1 so that gives me time to sleep well and rest more than during these past three or four days. I will practise for one hour and a half and then I have a quick promotional activity with my new sponsor, the famous Richard Mille. Lot of talking about that lately and to be honest, that thing of the comments of the price of the watch makes me feel uncomfortable. Believe me, I am not pricing the watch, and that it is really an amazing watch.

Thanks,

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: