dimanche 30 mai 2010

Q & R avec Rafa: I'm cheering on the LA Lakers

I heard Toni voted for Bjorn Borg as the best clay court player ever on a survey by L'Equipe. I think he's wrong and you are the best. What do you think?
Vanessa, London

Rafa: I don't know, really. I am sure he feels bad voting for me, it looks strange to vote for your nephew, I suppose. You should ask Toni actually.

What did you think of Novak and Troicki impersonating you and Shakira?
Kim, London

Rafa: I haven't seen it yet. I suppose it is funny...

I am a very happy tennis and basketball fan, with you playing so well and the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA play-offs. Have you been in touch with Pau Gasol and are you hoping he wins another championship? Aly

Rafa: I am many times in touch with him and I hope they win!

Nadal_675783a

Sometimes you have to play against players you do not know, like Gianni Mina and Horacio Zeballos. Do you face these kind of matches in a different way then against players you have played for so many years now?
Ana, Madrid

Rafa: Not really. I always try to play my game on these occasions.


You always come across as such a modest person and enjoy your privacy. How do you manage to cope with all the attention you get?
Denzy

Rafa: It is part of the life I have and I try to be nice to everyone. Why change?

What you are thinking as you prepare to serve each time?
Beth, USA

Rafa: On where to put it, how to do it, speed, angle...

Why do you always bite the trophy? Why don't you kiss it like the other players?
Rose Dakin

Rafa: I always did it since I won my first tournament.

Do you have any plans to come and see any games at the World Cup?
Carmen Campbell, South Africa

Rafa: I am afraid I won't be able to come but I'll watch it on TV.

Apart from Spain who else will you support at the World Cup?
Lola Myme

Rafa: We'll see.

I really enjoyed watching you and Federer play doubles at the charity matches for Haiti earlier this year. Will we ever see you and Roger play a doubles event together in a tournament? I think you two would be unbeatable together.
Olivia, New Zealand

Rafa: I don't know; I am sure at some point we will play.

Aucun commentaire: