dimanche 30 mai 2010

Blog de Rafa : Paris rain makes for a gloomy day in the locker room

Rain

Hello everyone

I suppose most of you are saying the same thing as I am. I did mention yesterday the risk of not playing today, well, in the end it was worst than expected. I couldn't play as I thought I wouldn't be able to do but the weather was worse than they told us and most of the matches couldn't be even started. This means that tomorrow I am playing early and if I win I would play again on Saturday. Not ideal but always better than playing tomorrow and going back home after ...

I have to say that these days in tennis are kind of the worst. Not much to do, just wait, wait, more wait, play some cards in the locker room and continue waiting. Terrible. Clearly there are worst things in life but for a professional event and for the spectators who paid money to be here and watch tennis is not the best.

Tomorrow I am going pretty early to the tournament at 8am and get ready for an early match. Something that I am not used to but something equal to both players. No complaints.

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: