mardi 25 mai 2010

Blog de Rafa; I played terrible, but it doesn't worry me at all

Rafael_nadal_2_14923e

Hi Everyone,

Let me start by saying that I played really bad today. Having said that, I always had a so, so start here in Roland Garros and 4 times went well in the end... It is funny but I have been practicing really great these days, I have been playing well at the previous events and I am felling great. Then I stepped out on the court, first round and... I played terrible. I really don't know the reason. I have been asked if that worries me and i have to say that it really doesn't... for the moment. I hope that on Thursday things will be better. I was really angry for my game today.

I also would like to say that some people, specially media, asked me about being put to play on the second court. To be honest I think it is normal I played there my first match. It was not against me, I know that. It is normal that if I am playing with a young player like Gianni, they put us on that court. The pressure for him was less and it is a good way to protect him and get him better from the start. No worries as they say in Australia... (I learned that!).

Ok, speak to you tomorrow. Thanks again.

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: