dimanche 30 mai 2010

Blog de Rafa : Early to bed and early to rise at the French Open

Hi everyone,

Quite a good day today. It started very early for what we normally do since I left for the tournament site at 8am. Had my warm up at 8.45am which is a very early time to hit normally. The problem for me was to go to sleep - to get to sleep rather. I normally go to sleep around 12.30 and 1 am and so yesterday I decided not to go out for dinner, had some room service and go to sleep soon...That was the intention.

Rafaelnadal585afp_628922a

So had an early match which is also good since we finished pretty early. With press conference and a promotional act I did for IBATUR (Balearic Islands Tourism Board) at the tournament I was practically done by 3.30 pm. That is also very early for my standards. Other players spend less time on-site but I normally spend a lot of hours.

I have to say it was good to be back early. I got some rest in the afternoon and went for dinner with my team also early. Tomorrow I am playing again, something not common either at Grand Slams, so wanted to take things in an easy way.

Goodnight and thanks,

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: