mardi 25 mai 2010

Q & R avec Rafa: what song will you pick for karaoke this year


Rafael_nadal_14922e
What one song would you like to sing in the Karaoke Booth at Roland Garros this year?
Dustin, USA

Rafa: I am thinking about it. If Marc Lopez does it with me, I'll do it. otherwise I'll simply introduce Novak singing Gypsy... :-)

I'm learning to drive at the moment, although I don't think I'll have an Aston Martin when I pass! How old were you when you started having lessons, and did you pass first time?
Shani.

Rafa: I didn't learn with an Aston Martin either. It was a Kia which, by the way, I still have and use... I started later than normal, the contrary to my tennis...

In one week from today I will have surgery on my knee. Do you have some good advice for me on what to do to recover quickly so that I will be able to return to the tennis courts as soon as possible? I miss playing tennis so much. Thanks!
Anna (Netherlands)

Rafa: You should definitely listen to what you doctor say and not my case. You should take care of your self before running again with a racquet in your hands... Try to avoid injuries that wil come back!

Do you eat more and different food before a five-set match and how long before the match do you have a meal? Isn't it difficult sometimes to judge correctly when the match before yours is much longer or shorter than expected?
Cheryl Klopper

Rafa: No, not really. I eat the normal food. Otherwise it would be too heavy. To answer your second part of the question, yes, sometimes it is difficult if there is not a fixed time.


I love watching you play tennis and particularly love it when you are pumped up. My question is when you watch your games back and see your amazing 'vamos' and fist-pumping gestures do you ever laugh at yourself, or what do you think? Good luck for the tournament!
Sharon Davies

Rafa: Many thanks. Sometimes I have to admit I do... Funny. But I know the moment and know that that really helps me.

It's great to see you back at your best! As I know you're an avid Real Madrid fan, what do you think of Jose Mourinho's move to Real Madrid? Do you think he can bring Real the same success Barca has had in La Liga and the Champions League over the past few years? Also, what do you think of Spain's chances at the World Cup?
Joanna, Sydney

Rafa: Many thanks. I better keep my thoughts for myself. I just hope that Real wins next year... :-) and regarding Spain, I truly think we have some good chances but we will see. I'll tell you more during Wimbledon and how things go.

I know you’re a big Phantom fan so was wondering whether you’ve seen the new sequel, Love Never Dies, yet. If not, do you plan to when you’re next in London? Can’t wait to see you at Queen’s and Wimbledon – you are awesome.
Rachel.

Rafa: No, I haven't. But thanks for the tip. Maybe I'll come during Queen's.

If you were to play mixed doubles, which WTA player would you like to play with?
Atch

Rafa: I really don't have time so I don't think about it. Sorry... :-(

Hi Rafa, I'm watching the 2006 French Open men's final between you and Roger right now and I was wondering if you ever watch old matches for motivation or to see if you should change anything about your game? Thanks!
Lisa, USA

Rafa: Yes I do. Not for motivation but to see the tactics and remember things. Clearly I will try to adapt and change what needed if possible.

Aucun commentaire: