mardi 25 mai 2010

Blog de Rafa; I'm back and it's great to be here

Le 24 mai, 2010

Nadal

Click here to e-mail a question to Rafa

Hello everyone,

I am back here, blogging to you all and also back in Paris, in Roland Garros. Very exciting for me. I would say more Roland Garros than blogging but you know... :-) You have to understand that I am a tennis player, not a writer! :-) So I feel I have to continue this sort of tradition. I have been doing this since the first year I played in Roland Garros and I suppose it is something now part of my tournament, part of my tournaments in Roland Garros and I also know the feed back is positive so happy to be back.

I am actually doing this before going to dinner. Normally I always do this after I come from dinner, before I go to the massage table and work with my physio, Rafael Maymo, on whatever needs to be done. But today, since it is the first one and I am about to go out, thought we should do it before.

I am feeling great, I am feeling really good and I am really looking forward to this year's tournament. I arrived in Paris on Thursday and have been practicing as well as doing off court activities since I got here. A perfect balance of things to make the days go fast and get ready for the tournament.

See you these days and thanks for being there.

Rafa

Aucun commentaire: