samedi 28 novembre 2009

Rafa's blog:London was great, but sadly not my tennis

Nadal165x165_646860a

Hello and goodbye to everyone.

It looks like the blog I have been doing here didn't bring me the luck as in previous ones ... I am already heading today back home and I thought I needed to write this before I leave London.

I have been treated unbelievable well by everyone. By you the fans, by the ATP, the tournament organizers, the hotel people. Everything here has been great except for my performance, for my matches. I tried but didn't find my game so I am going back home sad with not having played well but calm since I know I tried. I need to keep on working.

When I said at the press conference that I need to reset, I mean that I need to first play the Davis Cup final next week and then resume immediately practice and start thinking on what I have to do to get back to the top of my game.

As I say it was a real pleasure to be here in London and I want to thank the people who allow me to write here. I am a tennis player, not a writer, hope you all understand.

I also take the opportunity to wish all already some great holidays (I won't have them) and a Merry Christmas and New Year. I know it is early but I won't have the chance to write here then... :-)

Many thanks again and I am really looking forward to being back here at the beginning of the summer!!!

All the best


Rafa

Aucun commentaire: