samedi 28 novembre 2009

Q&R avec Rafa / 28 novembre, 2009


Ask Rafa: the towels at the O2 look nice, have you kept any after the match?


I was sitting quite close to your uncle/coach Toni and noticed he gave you a lot of encouragement during your match. How important is his and the support of your fans to your morale while playing?
Vanesha

RN: Very, very much!!!

Dear Rafa
You have said you don't think you'll play until you're 30. Is that because you don't think your body will last that many years, or because you couldn't sustain the concentration or interest?
Love, Emma

RN: I said I am not sure ... not that I won't. I hope I do.

Hello Rafa, are you planning another charity event with Iker Casillas this year? It looked like lots of fun for a great cause.
Love Emily

RN: No, it looks like we are not doing it this year.

Have you ever dreamt of something at night, which happened in the next day, like a premonition?
Alicia, China.

RN: Yes, it happens sometimes. Strange, isn't it?

Dear Rafa,
As a long-time fan, I have seen you win and lose many matches. Did you ever get tears in your eyes in the locker room after losing a big match?
Muchos besos de Amberers
Chloe xXx

RN: Yes. And also after winning. But not that many times.

Hola Rafael. Just on a lighter note, the towels don't look half bad. Have you collected any for a keepsake or for your friends? :) :-)
Mary (Australia)

RN: Nope.

Hi Rafa!!
What are your thoughts on Thierry Henry's handball during the France vs. Ireland World Cup qualifier?
JoAnn Chu

RN: I prefer not to comment on this. Thanks

Aucun commentaire: