mardi 24 novembre 2009

Q&R avec Rafa / 24 novembre, 2009

NADAL_585x350_648446a



I loved the story of when you were a little boy and your Uncle pretended he'd made you invisible and all your family pretended they couldn't see you! If you could have a coat that made you invisible where would you go and what would you do? Juliette Westbrook-Finch
RN: Yes, it is now a funny story. He used to play these kind of games with me. The thing is that he had the complicity of a few others from the family.

Was there any doubt in your mind about playing Soderling again after the miserable Roland Garros match? I hope not! Jen
RN: No, no doubt because of Soderling. Just another match. I lost again but that has nothing to do with it.

Will you alter your style at all so you don't get so many injuries in the future or will you look at this as an unlucky year and hope for better luck next year? Peter
RN: I don't think my style can change much to be honest. Let's hope I stay healthy.

What kind of training are you planning for the short "off season" this year - do you think anything in particular will help as you go into the New Year with the chance to defend your Australian Open title? Sam
RN: There is no off season this year. Straight into practice and training but clearly working on Physical condition as well.

Do you think you could beat Serena Williams in a five-setter match? Pavi
RN: I know it is not polite for me to answer with another question... but my answer is... what do you think?

What’s your recommendation for coming back from injury? Are there specific exercises effective for your recovery? Kerri
RN: It depends on the type of injury.

Who makes you laugh more - Roger Federer or Andy Murray? Julie, Chicago
RN: Good question! They both can be funny... if only I could speak better English to understand it...

Who is your favourite player from the current Real Madrid team? JoAnn Chu
RN: CR

Are the fans from India are going to see you in Chennai again? Shilpa
RN: No, I am not. Playing Abu Dhabi this year.

Aucun commentaire: