mercredi 25 novembre 2009

Rafa's blog: I'm still alive and looking to get back on track against Davydenko

2_rafa_385x225

Hello everyone,

Many thanks for all your support messages. They are really important to me. Many of you might be wondering how do you feel after a defeat and not going back home.

Normally when you lose a match in a tennis tournament, you leave home or if you are in the middle of a tour far away from home, stay to rest one day and move to the next one.

Here it is different. I lost yesterday but you can say I am still alive. I have been practicing today hard and I am really looking forward to that match tomorrow. Davydenko is a very difficult player, who isn't here, right? But he beat me the last time we played only a few weeks ago in Shanghai.

On a personal level, I took some time this evening and went to see the Champions League football match between Barca and Inter at a Sports Bar here in London with my team. Food? so, so...

Aucun commentaire: